5 Posts
Elaine Omanoff started a discussion
Can you help me with exterior paint colors - My house is currently a very light yellow and I thought that I would keep it the same but I'm open to other ideas. The garage is only a sing... Read More
    6 Comments
Elaine Omanoff started a discussion
Is a roman shade for a 60 inches wide too wide to operate - Hello Designers! I need your expertise or at least opinions. I have a bedroom window that is 60 inches wide by 42 inches long and I would li... Read More
    2 Comments
Elaine Omanoff started a discussion
Help with off-centered windows, hurricane shutters and existing wall. - Help! I bought a house in Cocoa Beach, FL and need your design inspirations. Because of the existing bay window I decided to go with a cotta... Read More
    2 Comments
Elaine Omanoff started a discussion
    2 Comments
Elaine Omanoff started a discussion
Living Room Makeover - We have a comfy caramel colored leather sofa with two club chairs. I'd rather not get rid of them and although we would like to move to cont... Read More
    26 Comments