14 Posts
maureen started a discussion
Color - Hello can you tell me the color of the exterior please.
    Comment
maureen started a discussion
Paint - No one answers!? I need the paint color to.
    Comment
maureen started a discussion
Exterior paint color - Hello my 1920's home had me stumped and I could use some creative advice when it comes to paint color. The attic window is being replaced , ... Read More
    1 Comment
maureen started a discussion
What color is the exterior painted? - Can you tell Me what the color used to paint the exterior of this home was?
    1 Comment
maureen started a discussion
Paint? - Paint color please it's lovely.
    Comment
maureen started a discussion
Paint - Can you please tell me the the name of the paint color used on the body. Thanks
1 Like    1 Comment
maureen started a discussion
Old Beach house Bungalow - We just redid are front porch but this house desperately needs some curb appeal. As cuts as it is I feel it needs a pergola and landscaping... Read More
    3 Comments
maureen started a discussion
Hello - Can you tell me where you purchased the corbels? I see you have 2 styles which is what I need. Thank you
    1 Comment
maureen started a discussion
Here's some of the after shots of our 100 year old home remodel. We took down that wall that once had an awkward doorway to sunroom. Took di... Read More
    Comment
maureen started a discussion
Some before shots of our old kitchen, dining and sunroom Area.
    Comment
Show More Events...