8 Posts
Morgan started a discussion
Rug Recommendations - I would like to replace the rug in our master bedroom! I liked the look of the blue when I first started putting the room together, but I’m ... Read More
    9 Comments
Morgan started a discussion
help finishing master bedroom - I got some great advice here several months ago when we first moved back into our home after remodeling, so I’m back in hopes of help to fin... Read More
1 Like    35 Comments
Morgan started a discussion
At A Loss For Styling New Bed! - So with our completed remodel, my husband and I just moved into a new room and made the upgrade from a Queen to King sized bed, which means ... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
Morgan started a discussion
Treatments for Interesting Assymetrical Windows in Master - Hello! Long time lurker but first time posting since actually beginning our whole home renovation. Would appreciate any help or insight! I ... Read More
    12 Comments
Morgan started a discussion
Paint color? - This house is just absolutely perfect! I know its been a while since it was posted, but I was wondering if perhaps you could recall the pain... Read More
    2 Comments
Morgan started a discussion
Backsplash - Hi! I originally found this home as posted by Geschke Group Architects. I inquired about the material used on this backsplash and they refer... Read More
    1 Comment
Morgan started a discussion
Backsplash - Hi! Do you happen to have details on the tile used for the backsplash? Love it!
    1 Comment
Morgan started a discussion
Hill Country Contemporary... Is that a thing? Prelim planning... - Hi, all! I have been a long time lurker here on Houzz, but this is my first discussion post. :) Everyone seems to have such great ideas for ... Read More
    10 Comments