25 Posts
mmcharm started a discussion
Lovely colors - rug - Where can I order the rug from?
    1 Comment
mmcharm started a discussion
Lamp - Love lamps next to orchids - Can you tell me where to find this lamp please?
    2 Comments
mmcharm started a discussion
Throw - Where can I find this throw - need options for international shipping.
    1 Comment
mmcharm started a discussion
Lamp - What a plush room with unique style, very nice. Can you tell me where to find the lamp with black shade?
    Comment
mmcharm started a discussion
Sofa - pullout? - Is the green sofa a pull out? If yes, please tell me where I can find it and if it comes in different colours. I think I am going with que... Read More
    Comment
mmcharm started a discussion
Side table - Elegant and comfy room, where can I find side table please.
    1 Comment
mmcharm started a discussion
Love seat - Is this love seat a pull out bed? Where can I purchase please
1 Like    1 Comment
mmcharm started a discussion
Bedding - Where can I order bedding set please?
    4 Comments
mmcharm started a discussion
Wing chairs - Such a nicely designed room. Where could I find the wing chairs please?
1 Like    Comment
mmcharm started a discussion
Mirrored side table - Where can I find the mirrored side table please. We have agreed to a his and hers mirrored side tables but his will have black boarders, fin... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...