12 Posts
mlls started a discussion
rug ideas / bookshelf color - Looking for a modern rug that would look good in this room and would go with this huge sofa. I am slso planning on having this bookshelf pai... Read More
    6 Comments
mlls started a discussion
front door/entrance - hello… i cant purchase another door but just bought this house and i so dislike the door. walks will be painted white but i hate the oval sh... Read More
    2 Comments
mlls started a discussion
dining room ideas - i recently bought a furnished hime in Florida and for now stuck with these furniture. how can i make it look modern and less boring? i am ch... Read More
    4 Comments
mlls started a discussion
I bought this table at restoration hardware plus two adele leather chairs in distressed whiskey and a bench handmade...I also have a chandel... Read More
    7 Comments
mlls started a discussion
where is the bench from ?
    3 Comments
mlls started a discussion
I am about to have benches made for me to match this table. I am in doubt of the size of benches...I need a long one against my wall and my... Read More
    4 Comments
mlls started a discussion
where can I get these chairs or similar ?
    1 Comment
mlls started a discussion
where can I get similar chairs (assuming it is leather)
    5 Comments
mlls started a discussion
where can i find this bench?
    Comment
mlls started a discussion
Hey...need an advice..saw a bench from west elm boerum dining bench made from mango wood. Do you think it would match this table ? thanks
    8 Comments
Show More Events...