13 Posts
mlgrady1 started a discussion
1 Like    3 Comments
mlgrady1 started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
mlgrady1 started a discussion
    3 Comments
mlgrady1 started a discussion
    1 Comment
mlgrady1 started a discussion
Mahogany Front Door paint/stain - Mahogany front door. I want a dark door without a lot of red tones. I would paint it black, but my husband loves the look of wood and we are... Read More
    5 Comments
mlgrady1 started a discussion
What wood and color is on the floor. - I am building right now and wanting to do a gray island with wood floors. Wanting to choose something that blends well together. These loo... Read More
1 Like    Comment
mlgrady1 started a discussion
    Comment
mlgrady1 started a discussion
What is the backsplash tile? - What is the backsplash tile?
1 Like    2 Comments
mlgrady1 started a discussion
Color of cabinets? - Can you tell me the color of these cabinets?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...