1371 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: Who would you like to get caught in an elevator with??
    38 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - Sa 7/13
2 Likes    24 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: Speaking of dogs, how often do you bath yours?
1 Like    50 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - Fr 10/26
2 Likes    15 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - Tu 10/23
    18 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: I don't know if I should be insulted or not ;)
10 Likes    29 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: new house where to put couch
1 Like    4 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - Sun 10/21
2 Likes    13 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - Sat 10/20
3 Likes    19 Comments
minjeeah commented on a discussion: Has anyone decorated for fall yet?
9 Likes    66 Comments
Show More Events...