8 Posts
minervasolutions started a discussion
New England Architecture Dilemma - Snow/ice and stairs are a nasty combination. You would think New Englanders would have figured this out! Looking at my photos, do you think ... Read More
    6 Comments
minervasolutions started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
minervasolutions started a discussion
Paint fireplace bricks dark gray? - I'm wondering if I should paint the white bricks dark gray to match the Jotul fireplace insert. My walls are Ben Moore Semolina. I don't wan... Read More
    9 Comments
minervasolutions started a discussion
Trim and sash color for red colonial in New England - I love the look of black window sashes with different color trim, but I'm just not sure it will work with my non-historic (1980s) colonial. ... Read More
    5 Comments
minervasolutions started a discussion
Change trim color of my red house? - I'm feeling like the off white is too contrasty. I like the look of authentic colonials (which this is not) where the trim and house are the... Read More
    3 Comments
minervasolutions started a discussion
What pain color is used on the window trim? - I love the way it looks with the red.
    1 Comment
minervasolutions started a discussion
    Comment