5 Posts
middleofnowhere started a discussion
Purplish-gray walls in living room with teal? - The color I picked for my living room is a mid-tone purplish gray, with bright white trim ("proper gray" by Sherwin-Williams). It's a south-... Read More
    6 Comments
middleofnowhere started a discussion
What are the least expensive countertop options that are still modern? - I have a 1970 kitchen in an old farmhouse--because I have a small budget for upgrades (and most of it is going to new cork floors and more l... Read More
    26 Comments
middleofnowhere started a discussion
New couch--what color? - I am a colorful person. I have a teal leather chair and a black leather chair in my living room--I thought at first I would get the couch in... Read More
    1 Comment
middleofnowhere started a discussion
Cork flooring--how to use with color? - Cork flooring--is this appropriate style-wise to put in rooms with gray/blue/teal/plum walls? Stylistically, does it go with a more colorful... Read More
    4 Comments
middleofnowhere started a discussion
Invest in mid-century pieces - If I wanted to invest in some of the well-known mid-century furniture available, where would I invest my money, into which iconic pieces? Wh... Read More
    Comment