41 Posts
Sally Matthews started a discussion
Vanity lighting? - Where is the lighting?
    Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
what size corbels for large doorway openings? - I have almost a 9 ft doorway opening into a sunroom after removing French doors. What size proportions should I consider installing corner ... Read More
    Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
sunroom ceiling color - what color is the ceiling? Thanks.
    Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
Pink "tree" - Is this an azalea pruned into the shape of a little tree? if so its beautiful!
1 Like    Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
Paint color on wall - I would like to know. Thanks.
    Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
Bathroom wall color? - Love it. It looks like SW Silvermist which I painted my bathroom.
    Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
Paint just one interior door black and leave the rest white - Is that tacky? The door I want to paint black is next to a white brick fireplace leading to the guest wing so I thought it would be a nice ... Read More
    14 Comments
Sally Matthews started a discussion
love the sweet dog - Is it a foxhound?
    1 Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
    1 Comment
Sally Matthews started a discussion
wood trim on walls behind bed - Are the strips custom milled or can you buy the strips already routed on both sides?
1 Like    11 Comments
Show More Events...