7 Posts
melissapta started a discussion
Toilet choices - I've heard varying opinions about buying a toilet from a big box store vs a specialty store. Does it really make a difference? I have heard ... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
melissapta started a discussion
Are Bliss and VitraArt the same? - I saw this tile at a different store and it went by a different name. I'm just trying to figure out if they are different. Do you sell sampl... Read More
    Comment
melissapta started a discussion
Heated bathroom floor...yay or nay? - We were set on installing a heated floor and now that we have finalized our contractor my husband thinks it will be a waste of money! What a... Read More
    6 Comments
melissapta started a discussion
Moen Eva faucet too close to the back of the sink? - I've read reviews about the Eva faucet being too close to the back of the sink causing water to go onto the counter when you wash your hands... Read More
    4 Comments
melissapta started a discussion
66" Drop in tub advice - We need a 66" drop in tub (flexible by a couple inches each way if needed). There are so many choices and I was hoping for some advice.... Read More
    2 Comments
melissapta started a discussion
Permits debates and concerns - We are going to redo our bathroom and will be moving plumbing, etc. We want permits but the contractors have concerns that the permit office... Read More
    4 Comments
melissapta started a discussion
Master bath remodel - faucet help - I'm trying to decide between a few faucets for my sinks and tub. We like the Moen Eva but I read reviews that the sink faucet is too close t... Read More
    Comment