28 Posts
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
Photo app help? - Does anyone have a photo app that can add a craftman porch to picture? This is property that we are looking at. I think the siding woul... Read More
    3 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
Design Dilemma Help! - We are looking at this house. i hate the design, but the location, acreage and the barn is the draw. We have come up with several ideas, bu... Read More
    7 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
What to do with flooring? - This is the entryway This is a house we are flipping Kitchen, baths, new windows And a couple of doors are our major budget, I really... Read More
    4 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
Share your ideas - We are closing on this house next week as a project. The house has nice trees but needs curb appeal. I have ideas but would love to hear y... Read More
    11 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
Carriage door makeover - I posted on here a couple of weeks ago. Do you think it is possible to add wood to a regular barn door to make it carriage style. I can no... Read More
    6 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
Can you add wood to a steel garage to change the look? - We actually have 6 Garage doors. Three on the front. Can I add wood molding to the steel doors to change the look? Also thinking of scree... Read More
    15 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
Painting software? Help with house!!! - Looking at this house, My daughter is like HECK no! The outside is the best part LOL! I am thinking paint it out in a Nice Gray, White Tr... Read More
    6 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
No Curb Appeal, Hate the Style - We have been house hunting. I am not fond of this style and have seen a lot of them. What could be done to update the look? I HATE the hi... Read More
    2 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
Remodel Bath/Washer dryer placement??? - I had this post under polls and it wasn't getting much attention. We are going to remodel a 2nd bath that is on the opposite end of the hou... Read More
    11 Comments
Melinda Donnell started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...