73 Posts
melaska started a discussion
    Comment
melaska started a discussion
Can anyone tell me the yellow paint color for this Kitchen? - I've searched long & hard for inspiration for the house we are building now. I fell in love with this kitchen...I really would LOVE to ... Read More
    10 Comments
melaska started a discussion
Boric acid - SO confused! - I've been researching all over and am finding conflicting info. We are all shelled in...we have mold growing in some areas of the wood stud... Read More
    1 Comment
melaska started a discussion
Curiosity Shoppe for kitchens - I just stumbled upon a really cool site & it has a kitchen section. LOVE this ceramic fruit basket. They also have retro style things. I... Read More
    5 Comments
melaska started a discussion
A rare sunny day in Valdez, AK & progress pic - We are plugging along. Of course it would be an unusually rainy summer (following an unusually snowy winter even for Valdez!) when we decide... Read More
    4 Comments
melaska started a discussion
Are inside window blinds worth it? - We're about to order the windows & sliding door for our new build. I'm wondering if the blinds that are inside the glass are worth it? I... Read More
    22 Comments
melaska started a discussion
Slippery stairs - how do you deal? Plus progress pic - We are in framing right now - finally! Our lot looks like a lumber yard for sure. After our very harsh Alaska winter & loads of snow we... Read More
    17 Comments
melaska started a discussion
Great yellow & white kitchen with rubber black & white flooring - Saw this today in my search for using recycled rubber flooring for our exercise room. I didn't know it could also be used elsewhere. I LOVE ... Read More
    9 Comments
melaska started a discussion
Darling yellow & white kitchen w/rubber flooring - Saw this today in my search for using recycled rubber flooring for our exercise room. I didn't know it could also be used elsewhere. I LOVE... Read More
    1 Comment
melaska started a discussion
Free Room Planner from Chief Architect for iPad - Posted in Kitchens so thought I'd post the link here, too. It's normally $9.99 so sounds like a good deal. I've yet to learn it but I'm hopi... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...