10 Posts
mayacu started a discussion
Should I remodel my master bathroom before selling? - My realtor is recommending that I remodel my master bathroom before selling my house. The house was built & purchased in 2006 and I did ... Read More
1 Like    63 Comments
mayacu started a discussion
Material? - What is this made of?
    Comment
mayacu started a discussion
    2 Comments
mayacu started a discussion
Is it possible to get sample swatches of a few of these fabrics? - Is it possible to get sample swatches of a few of these fabrics? Is there a way to order over the phone?
    1 Comment
mayacu started a discussion
    1 Comment
mayacu started a discussion
2 Likes    Comment
mayacu started a discussion
Cable railing questions! - I am having a difficult time researching the differences in cable railing options, there are so many systems and very few discussions on the... Read More
    1 Comment
mayacu started a discussion
More detailed photos please - The resolution is not great, therefore it's difficult to see the detail or quality level. Higher resolution photos would be greatly apprecia... Read More
    1 Comment
mayacu started a discussion
How bright are these? What type of bulb do they take? - I want to use these as bathroom vanity lighting. Are they bright enough? Does the light escape from the center as well or is the light more ... Read More
    1 Comment
mayacu started a discussion
    1 Comment