13 Posts
K P started a discussion
I’m wanting to paint my ‘blah’ concrete patio. - Do I need special paints and sealer? Planning to use a stencil. Any suggestions?
    2 Comments
K P started a discussion
I love this kitchen... - But I want to know how to stock my coffee bar so my guests want for nothing. Thank you.
    Comment
K P started a discussion
    Comment
K P started a discussion
    1 Comment
K P started a discussion
    Comment
K P started a discussion
Dark foyer - Our new home has a very small, dark foyer. (There is a ceiling light.) Any suggestions on paint selection...the entire house is a blah light... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
K P started a discussion
    Comment
K P started a discussion
Repurpose large mirrors. - I have 2 very large mirrors in my dining room. I need to keep them. Living in the middle condo, we have no side window, only at front(kitche... Read More
    10 Comments
K P started a discussion
Ornate gold mirrors - I'm trying for a new look. Tired of the gold ornate. Any suggestions how to change them. I need them in the same location, they brighten ... Read More
    2 Comments
K P started a discussion
Not a question. - I love your style. You gave me some great ideas. Thanks
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...