12 Posts
Maria started a discussion
What are the dimensions of this shower? - Are you able to please provide the dimensions of this shower and tub? Thank you
    Comment
Maria started a discussion
What is the size of this shower? - Can you provide the size of the shower floor and the dimensions of the tub?
    4 Comments
Maria started a discussion
Is this product suitable in Florida - I have a condo in Florida and wish to relpace the carpet with hard surface. Does vinyl stand up well to heat and humidity?
    1 Comment
Maria started a discussion
what is the distance between the bottom of chandelier and countertop? - I am hanging two 27"H chandeliers over my 5x8' island. How high off the countertop should the bottom of light fixture be? I have 9' ceilin... Read More
    1 Comment
Maria started a discussion
what size pulls do i use for my drawers? - My base cabinets are drawers and I plan on using pulls with knobs for the uppers. The drawers are 2- 30" and 1- 36" wide with several banks... Read More
    Comment
Maria started a discussion
How high is the ceiling - How high is the ceiling and approximately what is the distance from the island top to the bottom of your chandeliers? Beautiful kitchen! T... Read More
2 Likes    1 Comment
Maria started a discussion
Light fixtures - Love the chandeliers. Can you tell me who makes them/where did you purchase them from? thank you
    1 Comment
Maria started a discussion
Is Taj Mahal quartzite durable? - I am selecting a counter top surface and would like to know if anyone can share their experience with using Taj Mahal for their kitchen coun... Read More
    4 Comments
Maria started a discussion
Where is the lighting from? Love the chandeliers! - Do you have the approximate dimensions? My island is 5 x 8'
    1 Comment
Maria started a discussion
Quartzite vs Granite. . Looking for facts on the two products - I am interested in finding out the pros and cons of using quartzite vs granite in my kitchen remodel. I love the look of the quartzite produ... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...