6 Posts
marysamide started a discussion
    1 Comment
marysamide started a discussion
What colour grout should I use. Thanks - The tiles are gray- the cabinets are off white and were difficult to match with white tiles so I used gray - planned to use gray grout but h... Read More
    4 Comments
marysamide started a discussion
Can I put the colours in the photo -grey tile backsplash, white cabine - The adjoining dining area has a built in bench covered in beadboard and a cushion in the darker blue of the curtain fabric. The table and ch... Read More
    4 Comments
marysamide started a discussion
What is the best height for beadboard in a bathroom? - I am installing beadboard in several washrooms in a cottage and need to know the best height for it?
1 Like    4 Comments
marysamide started a discussion
What white will work with off white ikea Adel cabinets? - We are building a small cottage on a tight budget and I would like to go white in the whole place.
    5 Comments
marysamide started a discussion
Need help with our new apt - How do I get a wall like this ?
    1 Comment