15 Posts
marilynabc started a discussion
Kitchen - Other sizes?
    Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Bedside lamp - Charmean, can you get me two or the lamps?
1 Like    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Light - Where can I find this great looking light? Thank you.
1 Like    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Fabric - Where is this beautiful fabric from? Thank you.
    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Oops - Sorry for asking this twice...thought it didn't go through.
1 Like    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Fabric - Would love to know the fabric on the chaise on the left. What do you call this type of fabric and where can I find it? Just a lovely room.
1 Like    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Fabric - Could you tell me where to find this fabric? What is fabric like this called? Thank you so much.
    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Rug - Where can I find this beautiful rug? Thank you.
1 Like    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Marilyn - Could you please tell me who makes this beautiful light?
1 Like    1 Comment
marilynabc started a discussion
Marilyn - Could you please tell me where this light fixture is from. I have been searching to no avail. Many thanks.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...