36 Posts
mae607 started a discussion
    Comment
mae607 started a discussion
Help! Will my window warranty be void?! - Please see photos. I need some pros to weigh in on this! Based on what I’m seeing, I’m concerned this installation method will void the manu... Read More
    12 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
New windows to be installed in concrete basement - can anyone point me to a ”how to” video or write up on how to install new windows in a concrete basement? My main question is regarding the ... Read More
    5 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
Soffit and ridge vent for cape code for continuous ridge vent - I’m looking at getting the product below for venting our half story. What I need to know is should I vent all the way from the soffit vent t... Read More
    15 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
Size mirror and sconce spacing in bath - Hello! I have a 60” single center sink vanity going in a bath that butts up to a wall on the left. I would like to use the Bryant sconces wh... Read More
    6 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
Awkward space in kitchen - What should I do with this awkward space in our kitchen? It was going to go to a screened porch, but we are no light beer having that there ... Read More
    5 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
Penny tile bath room floor glossy or matte? - I’m wanting white penny tile in our bathroom. do I go with glossy or matte? Also thinking of a medium gray grout?
    19 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
Pendant lighting - Can someone help me determine if I should go with 2 or 3 pendants over the island? What size pendant shades? I think 3 looks better than 2,... Read More
1 Like    24 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
Wood burning fireplace and basement windows - Hello, anyone have knowledge if I can place basement windows under a first floor chimney? Here is the stove we have picked: http://www.heati... Read More
    3 Comments
mae607 started a discussion
comparing two windows for new installation in southern MN - Hello, I am deciding between two windows with the following ratings below. I can't physically compare these two windows. I am trying to avoi... Read More
    42 Comments
Show More Events...