7 Posts
luth1102 started a discussion
Is this an overall pattern? Is it washable? - The photo looks like an "offset" floral design - can't see the whole duvet cover unfortunately - also is it washable?
    1 Comment
luth1102 started a discussion
    1 Comment
luth1102 started a discussion
    Comment
luth1102 started a discussion
Verifying the height of this table. - The given height seems rather low for a console - is it to the top of the glass table or is it to the wood piece?
    2 Comments
luth1102 started a discussion
Where can I purchase this? - I would like dimensions, price and how I can order this.
    1 Comment
luth1102 started a discussion
Small den - Please give ideas for a small den 8'x10' - and I would love a sofa sleeper incorporated as well as shelves and desk area!
    2 Comments
luth1102 started a discussion
Coffee Table info - I didn't see a reply to the previous question on the coffee table - I would love to know dimensions, where to buy & cost - love the simp... Read More
    1 Comment