16 Posts
lundters started a discussion
Chair color - Does this come in gray?
    1 Comment
lundters started a discussion
Stone - What type of stone is this?
    Comment
lundters started a discussion
Fireplace stone - What is the brand of stone on the fireplace?
    Comment
lundters started a discussion
Wicker color - I'm looking for black wicker. Is this set black?
    Comment
lundters started a discussion
Patio - What are the pavers?
    Comment
lundters started a discussion
Bluestone next to dark gray house - Can you tell me if this blue stone would completment a Dark Gray House with Black shingles?
2 Likes    1 Comment
lundters started a discussion
Fireplace - Where can I get this fireplace? Is it pour concrete?
    1 Comment
lundters started a discussion
Brick - What is the brick used on the bottom of the grill on right?
    Comment
lundters started a discussion
patio - what is the patio material?
    Comment
lundters started a discussion
Living room decorating ideas? - I would love some decorating ideas for the copper colored shelves. The tv will be above the fireplace.
    3 Comments
Show More Events...