5 Posts
Luis Espinal Ubeda started a discussion
Oak with burnt/wilted leaves in South Florida. Any Ideas? - Hi, We bought a house in South Florida (Weston specifically) which has an oak tree on the front yard. I don't know much of this tree history... Read More
    9 Comments
Luis Espinal Ubeda started a discussion
Can I Air-Layer this Oak Offshoot - I have this Oak (I believe a Live Oak) in my front yard. After cleaning its roots (they were buried in thick dirt by the previous home owner... Read More
    4 Comments
Luis Espinal Ubeda started a discussion
Is this Plumeria? - There is this beautiful tree in my neighborhood. I never get a chance to the owner what kind of tree this is. Looks like Plumeria. O... Read More
    10 Comments
Luis Espinal Ubeda started a discussion
Options for a badly placed arborvitae - Hi, We bought a house almost a year ago. All is great except that the previous owners planted an Arborvitae specimen too close to the front... Read More
    10 Comments
Luis Espinal Ubeda started a discussion
Mango tree planted too deep - Hello all, I have a young grafted mango tree which I planted about 10 months ago, and it has grown to about 5 1/2 foot tall. It bloomed but... Read More
    4 Comments