20 Posts
Lesley Dick started a discussion
Floor - I purchased LUXE Magazines nov/dec '18 issue solely because of this picture. Your design style is breathtaking! Do you mind sharing the exa... Read More
    1 Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
Looking for the best canopy tree for shade - We live in San Diego and are looking for 2 canopy trees to provide shade in our backyard that you can put a low bench under. We are conside... Read More
    5 Comments
Lesley Dick started a discussion
Furniture - Where is it from? Love it!
    1 Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
Fireplace - Love it! - What are the details of the stone (size and name please)? Also, is the mantle a precast concrete and where can I find it? Thank you!
1 Like    1 Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
LOVE the fireplace! - What are the specifications on the material stone on the fireplace? Is it multiple pieces? Is it just one piece? What's it called, and more... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
LOVE this fountain!!! - Where can I find fountain component?
    1 Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
LOVE the fountain! - Where can I find this?
    1 Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
    Comment
Lesley Dick started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...