6 Posts
lpret started a discussion
ceiling color - From the sounds of it know one seems to know what color this is yet. I hope the poster can tell us the shade on the ceiling. It is beautiful... Read More
    2 Comments
lpret started a discussion
paint color - Does anyone know the shade and brand of blue on the walls? I am looking for a blue to paint my sons walls and love this. Thanks so much
1 Like    7 Comments
lpret started a discussion
paint color - Would you mind telling me the color blue you used on the wall? I am looking for a blue for my sons and room and love this one. Thanks
    1 Comment
lpret started a discussion
plants - Are the plants real? If so could you tell me what they are?
    1 Comment
lpret started a discussion
wall colors - Could you tell me the paint colors used in this room? Thank you
    1 Comment
lpret started a discussion
toss pillows - I love the pillows (striped with buttons) would you mind sharing where you found these?
    1 Comment