26 Posts
John B started a discussion
Deep Cut Miltoniopsis Purchase - Miltoniopsis from Steve Arthur Orchids. This is the same vendor where I bought the nice paph. Bought in tight buds that had begun to color... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
John B started a discussion
Paph from Deep Cut show - I should call this Paph "Lucked Out." Bought it in tight bud. It seemed like a vigorous plant and the spike is fairly short. It... Read More
2 Likes    4 Comments
John B started a discussion
Paph parishii blooming - This isn't getting any "love" on the Gallery page, so I thought I'd try it here!
3 Likes    5 Comments
John B started a discussion
Phalaenopsis parishii - One of my first purchases last November when I started up my orchid hobby again. It’s doing this for me.
1 Like    3 Comments
John B started a discussion
New Cattleya and LED Light Info - I happened to be on Slippertalk asking a paph question from Ray (of First Rays). Noticed a thread about LED lights. Within that thread, th... Read More
    3 Comments
John B started a discussion
Deepcut Orchid Show - Anyone going to the Deepcut Orchid Show today?
    9 Comments
John B started a discussion
Why MSU Fertilizer - Lately I’ve been refreshing my neural pathways on fertilizer. I started with reviewing MSU fertilizer. I couldn’t understand why it was so... Read More
    6 Comments
John B started a discussion
Update on Normans (Orchids.com) - I’ve bought several plants from Norman’s over the past couple of months. Here’s my impression. First and foremost, they are NOT warm and c... Read More
    10 Comments
John B started a discussion
My Utility Bill - I just got my utility bill from 12/15 – 1/15. It jumped about $30. It was during this period that I began my new orchid setup. Beginning ... Read More
    24 Comments
John B started a discussion
Butterfinger Stories Anyone? - Does anyone have any “butterfinger stories" to share? My little mounted Phal. parishii in a baggie is proving to be the star of my win... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Show More Events...