Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Lorraine B
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
27 May 2017
Lorraine B
started a discussion
style above the headboard ? -
The current colour is Ben Moore Storehouse and I am painting it Natural Linen which is much lighter. The question is I have a large picture ...
Read More
1 Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
24 May 2017
Lorraine B
started a discussion
headboard -
I have a queen size headboard on a full size bed. It sticks out to much for my taste. How do I make the best of it?
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
13 May 2013
Lorraine B
started a discussion
Can I still do a headboard like this and hanging chandeliers if my bedroom ceiling is only 8 feet ? -
Can I still do a headboard like this and hanging chandeliers if my bedroom ceiling is only 8 feet ? I adore this room !
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment