92 Posts
Lori Billy started a discussion
I saw this in person! - I loved this feature! How did you hang the glass balls? Great work!
    1 Comment
Lori Billy started a discussion
I love Mesta Park! This is a great house. - Did you buy the bar stools local or online? I live in Edmond, in Rose Creek.
    1 Comment
Lori Billy started a discussion
Windows - What is on the window?
    1 Comment
Lori Billy started a discussion
Measurements - How do you know how many inches go between the mirror and the sconce? All of the articles I have found discuss vertical height and do not ad... Read More
    Comment
Lori Billy started a discussion
Love this powder bath! - What is the vendor for the mirror?
    5 Comments
Lori Billy started a discussion
Beautiful Cabinets - Can you tell me about the panels on the lower cabinets? Are they a metal mesh?
1 Like    1 Comment
Lori Billy started a discussion
Love your designs! - Can you please share source info for these lucite pulls ? They look great!
    1 Comment
Lori Billy started a discussion
New Build - Question: I am considering a brushed brass or champagne gold finish for some light fixtures, faucets, and cabinet hardware, as well as using... Read More
    Comment
Lori Billy started a discussion
Love the baskets - I would like to install baskets like this in my pantry. Can you share the source where these can be purchased?
    2 Comments
Lori Billy started a discussion
Tile - What is the floor tile?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...