19 Posts
loreleem started a discussion
Where is the vanity and sink from? - I love this powder room. Where did the vanity come from?
    1 Comment
loreleem started a discussion
Placing my order with size change - Hi, I want to place an order and would like the light depth to be 6". I think this is adequate for our downstairs powder room. Is this a goo... Read More
    3 Comments
loreleem started a discussion
    Comment
loreleem started a discussion
What fixtures did you use - Gorgeous Bathroom~!!! I am modeling my new bath after yours. What fixtures did you use in shower and behind tub. Also, is your floor also ma... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
loreleem started a discussion
House color - Can you tell us what the exterior paint color is please. Thank you. Beautiful home.
    1 Comment
loreleem started a discussion
Exterior Color - I know this has been asked, but can you find out what the actual custom color blend was and by who. Thank you.
1 Like    Comment
loreleem started a discussion
Range hood - Can you tell me who made this?
    Comment
loreleem started a discussion
    1 Comment
loreleem started a discussion
    2 Comments
loreleem started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Show More Events...