5 Posts
lnc74 started a discussion
No response...Have I missed something? - Hi, I'm new to houzz. My sign in is lnc74. I welcome any feedback. I have a living room challenge. I have already posted photo previously bu... Read More
1 Like    40 Comments
lnc74 started a discussion
Dark floors! Accessorise and or rearrange my living room! - Please help, my leather sofa is burgundy, floor is dark charcoal grey, my piano is black and my kids homework corner needs to stay. Kids lik... Read More
    10 Comments
lnc74 started a discussion
Dark floors! Accessorise and or rearrange my living room! - Please help, my leather sofa is burgundy, floor is dark charcoal grey, my piano is black and my kids homework corner needs to stay. Kids lik... Read More
    4 Comments
lnc74 started a discussion
How big? - What is the dimension of this rug?
    2 Comments
lnc74 started a discussion
Help transform long and dark family room - I have been putting up with this space that functions as our family hub for the last 4 years, waiting for inspiration and funds to liven it ... Read More
    6 Comments