47 Posts
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Grout color lighter - Help. My dark grey grout color dried lighter than the sample. Any fixes? When matching the color to the tile it was perfect.
    3 Comments
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
    Comment
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Closet Renovation - I am redoing my bedroom closet. In the past closets were cedar lined but not so much now. Does anyone know a reason for this change?
1 Like    10 Comments
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Blocking spam followers - How do I block spam followers unrelated to Houzz I'm getting quite a few solicitations
    Comment
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Bathroom Sink Faucets - Help me decide. I am redoing my master bathroom. I purchased a black Kohler sink which will be installed undermount on a custom walnut van... Read More
    7 Comments
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Wood slatted wall - I love this design but please tell me how do you keep spiders from making webs in between slats.
1 Like    2 Comments
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Where can I find the area rug? - I love your style. Can you help me locate the area rug in this room. I live in California.
    3 Comments
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Where can I find the ziggy wallpaper? - Love the black and white. Fresh and modern
1 Like    1 Comment
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Beautiful vanity - Can you provide me with the manufacturer of the vanity.
    1 Comment
Linda.Linda2 started a discussion
Roller blind fabric - What company made the roller blinds with that particular fabric?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...