7 Posts
lkae4 started a discussion
Cohesive color scheme needed - We just did an all white kitchen and will paint the walls of our kitchen and family room BM Newburyport blue which is a navy. Those rooms ru... Read More
    2 Comments
lkae4 started a discussion
What is the paint color on the bottom? - It looks like navy, I would love to know the exact one
    2 Comments
lkae4 started a discussion
Under cabinet tv or on counter model - Does anyone use the tvs that go under the counter and flip down. My other choice is a flat screen on the counter. I almost hate to ruin the ... Read More
    5 Comments
lkae4 started a discussion
Surface wiring - I need to put a ceiling fixture in a room without one. Is there a way to run the wire across the surface that would not be unsightly. The wa... Read More
    12 Comments
lkae4 started a discussion
Volga Blue or Blue Pearl - Does anyone know what the difference is between these two. I have Volga blue picked out because I like the blue iris in it but I don't want... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
lkae4 started a discussion
Can I use these tiles? - I have four boxes of white beveled subway tiles made by Villeroy & Bosch. Each tile is 4 x 8. They are the remainder of the tiles used... Read More
    4 Comments
lkae4 started a discussion
Should we paint the kitchen before the new cabinets are installed - The cabinets are white shaker and the paint will be navy. Actually Newburyport blue by Benjamin Moore. I may have a few days in between the... Read More
    2 Comments