13 Posts
lindler started a discussion
Preferred Bathroom Sink location - Our current master bedroom has two sinks across from each other. My husband's sink is in a long base cabinet and offset to the left side of ... Vote Now
    3 Comments    16 Votes
lindler started a discussion
My first Annie Sloan painted piece. - My first project using AS paint.
8 Likes    11 Comments
lindler started a discussion
Help needed on new bathroom design - We are in the beginning stages of a bathroom remodel. I plan on bringing in a bathroom designer, but would love to get your ideas as well. W... Read More
    23 Comments
lindler started a discussion
Soffit vents visible from jacuzzi access panel - why?? - Our jacuzzi tub has a access panel that has open vents. Looking through the access panel I can see the vented soffits. As you can imagine, c... Read More
    22 Comments
lindler started a discussion
How to determine best size for coffee table - We need a coffee table for our family room. I found an oval one I like but can't determine whether it will be too big. http://www.bassettfur... Read More
    14 Comments
lindler started a discussion
Need help with stair design - We are planning on replacing stair treads, risers and possibly balusters. What I need help in deciding is whether to go all dark with dark r... Read More
2 Likes    23 Comments
lindler started a discussion
What type of Window treatments should be used? - I'm thinking of using Faux Roman shades for each of these windows. There are no privacy or sunlight issues. My thought was to hang them usi... Read More
    3 Comments
lindler started a discussion
What fabric would you use? - What fabric would you choose to recover this loveseat?
    58 Comments
lindler started a discussion
Backsplash proportions need help - I am trying to figure out how to proportion our backsplash. We are planning on using black subway tile and luster glazed glass mosaics 1x1. ... Read More
    30 Comments
lindler started a discussion
Engineered hardwood on slab - glue down or float? - We want to get hardwood (engineered) for our first floor which is a slab. I have gotten conflicting quotes - two installers are saying glue ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...