12 Posts
lexba85 started a discussion
kitchen colour dilemma - I just refinished my kitchen cabinets to BM Coventry gray. The colour has a slight blue undertone. I will be doing light oak floors with whi... Read More
    14 Comments
lexba85 started a discussion
paint colour please? - Hi, can you please help with the paint colour?
    Comment
lexba85 started a discussion
paint colour on wall? - Such a beautiful room! Can you help me with the name of the paint colour? Thanks
1 Like    Comment
lexba85 started a discussion
wall colour of room - Hello, can you kindly give me the wall colour in this room? Thanks
    Comment
lexba85 started a discussion
colour on accent wall - Hello, can you please let me know the colour of the accent wall? Thanks
    2 Comments
lexba85 started a discussion
love that table! - Can you tell me where it was purchased?
    2 Comments
lexba85 started a discussion
Pendants - Do you know where I can find those pendants?
    Comment
lexba85 started a discussion
Pendants - I love the pendants you have over the island, where were those purchased? (What store/website) thanks
1 Like    2 Comments
lexba85 started a discussion
What kind of dresser to match glass nightstands? - I just bought these lovely glass nightstands and upholstered bed. I now need dresser, however I do not want a glass dresser. I would love to... Read More
    1 Comment
lexba85 started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...