5 Posts
leider07 started a discussion
What color should I paint the arches? - My living room/dining room is split by 3 arches. My living room is grey and my dining room is beige. When I did the arches white it didn't l... Read More
    10 Comments
leider07 started a discussion
paint color. - Hi I would like to know what the name of the paint color used in this room is. It's absolutely stunning!
    1 Comment
leider07 started a discussion
What color is this room? - Would you know what color this room is painted and how the design on the wall was done?
    Comment
leider07 started a discussion
Opening between living room and dining room - Originally I wanted to do bifold French doors but my builder seems to think their to hazardous, the doors are to heavy,the glass breaks etc.... Read More
    4 Comments
leider07 started a discussion
Entry lighting - I have a two story entry total of 19 ft, how big of a chandelier do I need for it to be sufficient lighting and not look dwarfed?
    1 Comment