70 Posts
K started a discussion
please help id blue flower - Do you know this blue flower?
    1 Comment
K started a discussion
i’d blue flowering native - Need help with id of the blue flower. Thanks!
    4 Comments
K started a discussion
Hexastylis type - I stumbled across what I think is Hexastylis in my woods yesterday. Can anyone tell me which one it might be? It is already blooming! I'm in... Read More
    16 Comments
K started a discussion
Tree and small plant identification help - Can anyone help name these? I think the tree is sourwood. I'm in NC piedmont. Thanks.
    1 Comment
K started a discussion
    8 Comments
K started a discussion
2 to ID - The top one grows in the fields here in NC piedmont. Does anyone know the name? The second I bought last summer and have lost the tag. I thi... Read More
    5 Comments
K started a discussion
Shrub - Can anyone tell me what this is? I am in the NC piedmont. Thanks.
    3 Comments
K started a discussion
Large-leaved magnolia - Can anyone tell me if this is a Fraser magnolia, or a bigleaf magnolia, or another? It was grown from a seed found in the NC mountains. Than... Read More
    3 Comments
K started a discussion
I expected an oak. Don't know what I got! - I planted these two plants last fall from what I thought were germinated acorns of burr oak. When they came up this spring, I kept watching ... Read More
    12 Comments
K started a discussion
Adding Trees and Shrubs to Large Rural Lawn - We have a large property which has open spaces around the house, and woods beyond that. My husband spends about 2 to 3 hours getting the law... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...