15 Posts
lchoff started a discussion
Every room is appealing! - Would love to find the brown and white rug in living room. Will you share source?
    Comment
lchoff started a discussion
Grated window covers - I love the grated window covers on the porch. They are great for shielding the sun. What is the industry term for those? Are they commercial... Read More
    2 Comments
lchoff started a discussion
other paint colors - I’d love to know the paint color on the various trims!
1 Like    Comment
lchoff started a discussion
wonder where you found the chairs - Very interested in the chairs you selected. terrific. Will you share source, please?
    1 Comment
lchoff started a discussion
Distance from TV wall to couch - How far from TV wall is the couch opposite it? Does TV tilt? (In planning my layout, I’m struggling with a short space between couch and TV ... Read More
    1 Comment
lchoff started a discussion
Distance from TV Wall to couch - How far from TV wall is the couch opposite it? Does TV tilt? (In planning my layout, I’m struggling with a short space between couch and TV ... Read More
    Comment
lchoff started a discussion
Distance from TV wall to couch - How far from TV wall is the couch opposite it? Does TV tilt? (In planning my layout, I’m struggling with a short space between couch and TV ... Read More
    1 Comment
lchoff started a discussion
    Comment
lchoff started a discussion
Peel and stick finishes… - The peel and stick wood finish is awesome. Do you know if Peel 'n stick is available in metals: satin nickel or copper?
    Comment
lchoff started a discussion
Counter stools - I've been searching for counter stools like this. Can you tell me what the seat is made of and will you name your resource please?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...