11 Posts
lbravi started a discussion
Material choice overload - Feeling overwhelmed with bathroom material options. Do I start with the countertops, floor, or cabinets first?
    24 Comments
lbravi started a discussion
Tile and cabinets - Which tile is used in this bathroom, and what color is the vanity?
    Comment
lbravi started a discussion
    1 Comment
lbravi started a discussion
What material is the fireplace? - What material is the fireplace?
    Comment
lbravi started a discussion
    Comment
lbravi started a discussion
    1 Comment
lbravi started a discussion
What paint did you use? - I just bought a beautiful new condo in Chicago but the kitchen is so dark with tropic brown granite and cherry cabinets (oak floors)- I'm us... Read More
    1 Comment
lbravi started a discussion
Banquette table- - We're looking for a similar table for my mom's banquette. Very hard to find. Who is the manufacturer on this table? Do you have the dimensio... Read More
    2 Comments
lbravi started a discussion
Perfect banquette table - We'd be so grateful to know the manufacturer or this table! Thank you!
    Comment
lbravi started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...