65 Posts
MK started a discussion
Help with id'ing the red shrubs? - Hi All, Anyone have a clue as to the type of plant the red plants are? Not the dark purple but the multiple red ones? I am trying to copy th... Read More
    7 Comments
MK started a discussion
Sad tomato harvest - I have had many others deplore their tomato harvests this year. Me? I planted 12 plants this summer and I thought I should have my head exa... Read More
    9 Comments
MK started a discussion
Make your own fertilizer? - I have received some advice that my Maple Trees need a 20-10-10 fertilizer to help them along---@ 4 years, growing but chronically wilted le... Read More
    16 Comments
MK started a discussion
Chard infestation - Found this on underside of otherwise beautiful chard this morning. I then tried to hose them off (aphids?) and the second photo is what I fo... Read More
    2 Comments
MK started a discussion
Help with squash id - Is this pumpkin or? I have had several of these types volunteer so could be hybrid too. Your thoughts?
    4 Comments
MK started a discussion
The excavator is coming ... - And the end of a garden is near! much. planted this right after we remodeled our house, knowing that someday I would have to tear them out w... Read More
    5 Comments
MK started a discussion
What's eating my.... - Carpenteria Californica? BTW it is in its 2nd year, gets lots of sun and water yet no blooms!!!
    3 Comments
MK started a discussion
Difficult to get right plants for this bed...help! - Hi all, I am in Zone 9A (SF EAST BAY) climate reliably in 80's and 90's in summer, and hotter. I have a small bed beside my front steps that... Read More
    5 Comments
MK started a discussion
Help with mostly shade bed except... - Hi all, I am in Zone 9A (SF EAST BAY) and reliably in 80's and 90's in summer, and hotter. I have a small bed beside my front steps that is ... Read More
    Comment
MK started a discussion
Acer rubrum in full sun too much? - These 5 trees are approx 31/2 years old. They have drip rings we water @3x week and still look wilted to me. They get full sun morning to la... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...