26 Posts
Larkin 04 started a discussion
    Comment
Larkin 04 started a discussion
counter top material? - Beautiful kitchen. May I ask what the perimeter countertop is? In blue grey
    Comment
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Will this pass inspection in San Francisco?? - Been trying to figure out an undercabinet electric and lighting plan that will not clutter my backsplash of handmade tile with outlets. I wa... Read More
    5 Comments
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Outlets? - Love this clean backsplash tile. Where did you put the outlets? What product?
    2 Comments
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Outlets? - Love the continuous backsplash tile. Where did you put the outlets? What product?
1 Like    2 Comments
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Cabinet order mistake - ugh! - I'm terrified this is going to delay my renovation by weeks or months. The cabinet designer seemed to have made a mistake when ordering. O... Read More
    6 Comments
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Grout edges advice please! - We're installing Carrara tile and along the bullnose the grout color does not look good. Within the tile, color is great but what would you ... Read More
    11 Comments
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Glass shower tub door help - We have a 36"x72" tub shower combination. It has a rain shower from overhead, wall mount handshower on sliding bar and tub spout. I am con... Read More
    5 Comments
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Show me down under...your cabinet that is! - I'm trying to figure out undercabinet solution. I bought nice handmade tile so I don't want wall outlets. I also need lighting. Our cabinet ... Read More
    1 Comment
Larkin 04 started a discussion
Light distance - I'm getting the smaller Robern uplift and also doing pendant lights. How far away from the mirror wall did you place the lights?
    Comment
Show More Events...