12 Posts
kyles started a discussion
SHOWER ROSE, HAND HELD HOSE AND TAP POSITION - Hi - I was wondering if anyone can shed some light. We are building at present and I recently noticed our shower rose, hand held hose and t... Read More
    5 Comments
kyles started a discussion
Period Home ensuite - Hi - just wondering if anyone has any advice on what size subway tiles to do. I am doing encaustic tiles on floor and then either the long ... Read More
    2 Comments
kyles started a discussion
    Comment
kyles started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
kyles started a discussion
    Comment
kyles started a discussion
    Comment
kyles started a discussion
    1 Comment
kyles started a discussion
    1 Comment
kyles started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
kyles started a discussion
Period Home - Hello, Does anyone know where to purchase quality period bathroom cabinets?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...