32 Posts
kulrn started a discussion
Blank slate! All ideas welcome! - My sister just bought this house and is moving near me. She has upscale taste and the pocket book to go with it! Any fresh ideas on how to d... Read More
    22 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
New blinds..Do I need a different cushion material? - I had the plaid cushion forever on my bench seat and recently got new blinds. When I ordered the sample, I liked them together. They seemed ... Read More
    8 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy - Houzz save button was no longer working on my laptop. When I went to reinstall, I got the message that it violates the Chrome web store poli... Read More
    5 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
Before and after, mini kitchen update - Some liked the beadboard, but I never did. Not a big fan of the granite either, but no kitchen remodel in the plans. Here's my Christmas pre... Read More
9 Likes    14 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
Where to put this MCM clock? - Just bought this clock and wonder if it will look ok on this wall? Diameter 22.44". I taped it out, but with such a large wall, don't k... Read More
    14 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
Should new barn match the house? - My sister has a 3 stage plan for adding barn, new garage, fencing, garden and greenhouse. This year, barn and garden, next year new garage w... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
Asking for a friend-kitchen help - My friend is renovating her kitchen and wants to put sconces next to the range. She also wants to do an alcove over the stove to sit bottles... Read More
    41 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
Is the rod height ok? - I am wanting to replace my rod and drapes and I'm not sure if I should raise them to closer to the ceiling, or if the current height is good... Read More
    23 Comments
kulrn started a discussion
Light fixture for dining table - My favorite fixtures so far. Which would look good? Table 72x36 Ceilings 8' Room 10x13 on door side. Vote Now
1 Like    70 Comments    91 Votes
kulrn started a discussion
Help design my dining room! - Here is my space. It's a bit awkward with the door to the enclosed mudroom to outside. My first problem; 1. do I keep the bench? It takes u... Read More
1 Like    29 Comments
Show More Events...