11 Posts
ktgrandy started a discussion
Help with what to plant along back fence? - Hello, I am located on the Bay Area peninsula and we are starting a back yard remodel. I am having trouble deciding what to use as a nice ev... Read More
    1 Comment
ktgrandy started a discussion
Help with what to plant along back fence? - Hello, I am located on the Bay Area peninsula and we are starting a back yard remodel. I am having trouble deciding what to use as a nice ev... Read More
    5 Comments
ktgrandy started a discussion
Please Help: Sheet Mulching leads to Bermuda Grass Nightmare! - Ok so we decided to lose our lawn "The Bay Friendly Way" by sheet mulching it. This was over a year ago, in the fall. I took a cla... Read More
1 Like    31 Comments
ktgrandy started a discussion
HELP with cabinet pull finish! - We are close to being done with our kitchen remodel. The appliances are stainless steel. The kitchen faucets however are chrome because we w... Read More
    2 Comments
ktgrandy started a discussion
What color to paint my kitchen???? - Seeking input: We are remodeling our kitchen and the cabinets are in. There's a lot of natural cherry and the floors are natural oak. Backsp... Read More
    11 Comments
ktgrandy started a discussion
Need advice on Natural Adler Wood kitchen cabinets!!!! - Hello, we are embarking on a kitchen/family room remodel. We love the look of Alder cabinets with a natural stain. Nice and light. However, ... Read More
    5 Comments
ktgrandy started a discussion
    5 Comments
ktgrandy started a discussion
Can I mix polished chrome with polished nickel? - help from people with design experience please! We are remodeling our bathroom and I found the vanity light of my dreams, but it only comes ... Read More
    1 Comment
ktgrandy started a discussion
Epoxy grout on bathroom tile???? - Seeking opinions of tile contractors here, or anyone in the know: My tile store designer guy is pushing an expensive epoxy grout for our sh... Read More
    4 Comments
ktgrandy started a discussion
White subway tile in the bathroom? - Hi all, We are thinking of using white subway tile in the bathroom for a tub/shower area. Blue and green accent tile would be done in a ban... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
Show More Events...