11 Posts
kt130 started a discussion
Dresser Legs- - Are the gold dresser legs metal or gold painted wood?
    Comment
kt130 started a discussion
    1 Comment
kt130 started a discussion
Length of Back wall - I’m currently doing a complete kitchen remodel. Visually, I like the balance you have with the fridge/stove/ovens. What was the overall leng... Read More
    Comment
kt130 started a discussion
Table Height - There ate 2 different heights listed for this table. Can someone tell me true height?
    2 Comments
kt130 started a discussion
Paint - What is the color/brand of paint on the walls? I'm looking for the perfect mint color (icy almost)?
4 Likes    Comment
kt130 started a discussion
Paint - What is the color/brand of paint on the walls?
    1 Comment
kt130 started a discussion
New Paint Pallet for Guest bedroom - I was interested in using black, white & emerald green (not the green on the pillow). Looking at Benjamin Moore, Irish Clover. My mind f... Read More
    4 Comments
kt130 started a discussion
Need Help Re-Decorating Niche - Inherited current items and need something different. Not my style. Artwork, couch and pillows stay. This room is first you see when you ent... Read More
    13 Comments
kt130 started a discussion
    Comment
kt130 started a discussion
Dining Chairs - Who manufactures the chairs or where can they be purchased?
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...