6 Posts
kres started a discussion
Hello! I am in need of ideas on flooring in our mudroom. My dilema is this; we have 3 sets of stairs in there. One set is going to our basem... Read More
    1 Comment
kres started a discussion
What type of wood was used for the stair tread and hand rail? Also what color stain?
    4 Comments
kres started a discussion
I am building a home and we are placing distressed hickory hardwood on floors. We now need a tread to match. The hickory has some black in i... Read More
    1 Comment
kres started a discussion
What is the name of the wood on the treads?
    5 Comments
kres started a discussion
I am building a new home and I am wondering if I should paint the trim a different color than my kitchen cabinets? The color I picked for th... Read More
    3 Comments
kres started a discussion
I am building a new home and I am in need of a Benjamin Moore color for my kitchen cabinets and Island. I would like to use a crisp white fo... Read More
    2 Comments