14 Posts
klgaylor started a discussion
    1 Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
Entryway Design Help - We recently renovated our house and now have a completely open floor plan on the first floor. I am having a hard time figuring how to design... Read More
    6 Comments
klgaylor started a discussion
Entryway Design Help - We recently renovated our house and now have a completely open floor plan on the first floor. I am having a hard time figuring how to design... Read More
    1 Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
Countertop - Do you remember the color of the granite?
    1 Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
Countertop - Do you remember the name of this granite?
    1 Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
Area Rug - I love this area rug! Do you remember where this is from?
1 Like    1 Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
Color and style of carpet - Do you know what color and style this carpet is?
    1 Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
Aqua cabinet - I love this aqua colored cabinet. Do you remember where this is from?
    Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
klgaylor started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...