15 Posts
kjohn140 started a discussion
Living room - Please help . How cAn I make this room look better ! Thanks
    3 Comments
kjohn140 started a discussion
Please help :) - What should I put on the wall to make this reading nook stand out ? I think the dinky mirrors need to go :)
    12 Comments
kjohn140 started a discussion
Please help . What am I missing ? - How can I make this room better? Thanks
    24 Comments
kjohn140 started a discussion
Help ! - How can I make this room Look better ? Please help . Thanks
    3 Comments
kjohn140 started a discussion
Yes or no to sofa table ???? - Here is my living room . I have a huge mirror and mantel that I do display things on . I am wondering if a sofa table with a large round dis... Read More
    1 Comment
kjohn140 started a discussion
Seat?? - What is that yellow/ orange seat thingy called ? Is it waterproof and where can u buy one ?? Thank you
    2 Comments
kjohn140 started a discussion
    Comment
kjohn140 started a discussion
Larger bathroom and tiny closet or sm bathroom and larger closet - I just bought a house built in 1920 so storage and large closets are non existent in my home :) I will be adding a bathroom in the master be... Read More
    3 Comments
kjohn140 started a discussion
Dimensions ? - Hello . What are the dimensions of this bathroom . Thank you
1 Like    2 Comments
kjohn140 started a discussion
White or grey? - Unfortunately I need to keep the wainscoting :( I want the bathroom to look as cool and fresh and as big as possible . Should I paint the ... Vote Now
    4 Comments    18 Votes
Show More Events...