21 Posts
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Advice on area rug - Here are my colors in bedroom: Dark hardwood floors, pale blue (very light) walls, king bed, white sheets and comforter. Looking for area ru... Read More
    8 Comments
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Advice on area rug for master bedroom - Dark hardwood floors, pale blue (very light) walls, white sheets and comforter. Looking for area rug and don't know what to pick. Painting... Read More
    7 Comments
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Northern exposure help - My home is north facing and the lack of natural sunlight in the living room is driving me crazy. It is new construction and therefore are n... Read More
    8 Comments
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Furnishing newly finished basement - Help! - I have a newly finished basement and it needs an area rug (s). Not sure what to pick or how to do this. I was thinking one rug for couch/T... Read More
    8 Comments
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Knob color ideas - photos attached - I have black pulls on White Dove cabinets throughout my kitchen with Babylon gray quartz. I am now adding two 36' inch light gray cabinets ... Read More
    3 Comments
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Something necessary under floating frame paintings? - Here is a photo from our living room. We just hung these two paintings and i feel like the underneath is too bare. Is it? Should somethi... Read More
    3 Comments
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
82 inch wall in breakfast area - must decide best way by 10am - I have a long empty wall. I ordered a 39 inch cabinet yesterday (cabinet store) that would still need a piece of quartz. There would be a ... Read More
    1 Comment
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Jackson Pollack Copy - Can anyone recommend a company that creates Jackson Pollack recreations that are not too expensive
    3 Comments
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Backsplash and six burner - I have selected a glass mosaic tile for my backsplash (white grout) and I am adding a GE Monogram 6 burner stove. I have been told that the ... Read More
    1 Comment
kitchenreno2 started a discussion
Backsplash question - I have selected a glass mosaic tile for my backsplash (white grout) and I am adding a GE Monogram 6 burner stove. I have been told that the... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...