13 Posts
kismetcharms started a discussion
    Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
    1 Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
    1 Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
girille - where did u find decrotive window grill?
    2 Comments
kismetcharms started a discussion
it says more colors/? - Id like this but it says more colors but doesnt have option when check out?
    Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
says ships in 2-3 days - How long will it take the tub to get to Greenwood INdiana? I wont be there for 2more weeks thanks
    1 Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
    1 Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
does the mirror have to be mounted on wall or free standing? - How to display ...does it sit on floor or mount to wall and how? Also I need a white one so color has to be white,thanks
    Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
furniture to match - Where do I find bed and mirrored dresser in pic?
    1 Comment
kismetcharms started a discussion
total height - when put together what is total feet tall? Does the top and bottom pieces come with these 2? They are sold as pair?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...