4 Posts
Kim VL started a discussion
Feedback on Painting Limestone Brick with Dulux Full Cover - Hi Houzzers I am looking to cover a large part of our limestone brick retaining wall in our garden, either with render or the Dulux Full Cov... Read More
    2 Comments
Kim VL started a discussion
Styling help - Hello Houzzers I have always struggled with styling the chest of drawers in the photo. I want something classy, but not too flashy. The draw... Read More
    10 Comments
Kim VL started a discussion
Decor HELP!!! - Please help me with colour scheme and ideas for cushions and rug etc. for this room. I have NO idea what to do with it! HELP ME :)
1 Like    12 Comments
Kim VL started a discussion
Theatre Room Decor Help - Our theatre room is on your immediate right as you enter our house so I'd like it to look great. We bought the couch to fit the room (its ab... Read More
    4 Comments