Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Kim Ramey
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
21 August 2014
Kim Ramey
started a discussion
oh my goodness -
I am an idiot. Thank goodness what I posted yesterday wasn't actually posted. Good grief I am sorry. But still just as big of a fan :)
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
20 August 2014
Kim Ramey
started a discussion
I just wanted to thank you for sharing your hard work and great ideas. -
If my beloved husband passes away before I do, heaven forbid :), I am going to hunt you down and woo you. I won't sign my name so you can't ...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment